Here are the points from bellow summarized:
- You have complete control over your data and can change or delete it at any time.
- We never share any information about you with anyone, except what is required for payment processing.
- When legally required, or when we suspect fraud, we may share data with law enforcement.
- We do not use any form of tracking.
What we collect
We gather anonymous data in the form of logs from every visitor of the Website to monitor traffic and fix bugs. Among the data collected are information like web requests, the data sent in response to such requests, browser type, browser language and timestamp for the request.
For the Service, we ask you to register an account and provide email information, your name, address and your credit card information, in order to be able to provide our services, as well as automatically bill and charge your card. Credit Card numbers are never stored on Bold Shows servers, but are securely stored with our payment provider.
Use of the Data
We only use your personal information to provide you with the Service and to communicate with you about the Service or the Website.
We take the privacy and confidentiality of this data seriously. Your data in the Service is not shared to anyone. We use industry standard techniques to protect against unauthorized access of data that we store, including personal information.
If you choose to share data, we are not responsible for any violation of privacy law you may be liable for.
We do not share personal information you have provided to us without your consent, unless:
- we believe it is needed to enforce our Terms of Service, or that is legally required;
- we believe it is needed to detect, prevent or address fraud, security or technical issues;
- otherwise protect our property, legal rights, or that of others.
Bold Shows may contact you by email. For example to send you promotional material regarding Bold Shows or transactional messages about your use of the Bold Shows Service and Website.
You are able to opt out of promotional emails but for some emails, like billing issues, there is no option to opt-out.
Sharing of Data / Third Parties
We don't share your personal information with third parties except as listed below to ensure our Service.
We are currently using Mailgun (transactional emails), Papertrail (Server Logging), and Stripe (payment processor). Feel free to check out their own Privacy Policies to find out more. Here are what we transmit to these services:
- Mailgun: your email
- Papertrail: no personally identifiable data is shared
- Stripe: your name, address and credit card information are stored on their services. (Credit Card information are never stored on our servers)
We use third party vendors that provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage and other technology required to run the Website and Service.
If Markus Bodner sells the Bold Shows Website and Service to another company, or if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, user information may be transferred to a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Bold Shows or its assets may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Last Modified January 5, 2018